This project is an European Strategic Partnership in which are involved 7 organization from 6 different countries.
The diversity of the entities in this network enrich the methodology and the difusion of this project.
Ceal Network partners:
• Elos Foundation (Netherlands)
• Altekio (Spain)
• Kiribil Sarea (Basque country)
• Ideenhoch3 (Germany)
• Act4Change (Belgium)
• Edventure Froome (UK)
• Instituto Elos (Brazil)
Roles of all Main Partners:
• EU-Partnership perspective
• Coordinator of pilot
• Co-preparing, organizing and facilitation of program
• Co-create model and materials for future implementation
• Focus on extracting learning and experiences for model